Blue Box Technologies
Blue Box Live is a 24/7 remote service that allows monitoring of vital parameters that affect MRI cryogenic material levels.
Our technology monitors parameters against OEM range specs and transfers real-time data to our Data Center. When a spec falls out of range an alarm triggers notifying customers immediately by email or SMS text message to a smartphone. This allows service engineers or bio-med departments to proactively take action and prevent potential helium loss and/or equipment failure.
Remote monitoring is done by Internet connection and mobile MRI units are monitored using wireless technology. This service greatly reduces the number of emergency calls saving customers money by avoiding costly system downtime and minimizing travel to sites.
Key Vital Parameters
- Water Temperature
- Water Flow Rate
- Helium Percentage Level
- Magnet Pressure Vessel
- Electronic Cabinet Room Temperature
- Electronic Cabinet Relative Humidity
- Real time alerts via email and SMS
- Web based access to vital parameters on site or multiple sites
- Allows service engineers to be proactive
- Avoids unnecessary travel expenses
- Avoids unnecessary equipment failures